您的位置：首页 > 新闻动态 > COC验厂
Staples’ Supplier Code of Conduct
At Staples, we strive to work with suppliers who treat their workers with dignity and respect, adhere to
applicable laws and regulations, and make their products in an environmentally sustainable manner.
Accordingly, we require each supplier providing us with Staples® brand products to comply with the
following Supplier Code of Conduct (“our Code”).* We strongly recommend that our other suppliers comply
with our Code or similar standards:
1. Forced Labor:Suppliers shall not use forced labor, whether in the form of prison labor, indentured
labor, bonded labor, or otherwise.
2. Child Labor:Suppliers shall not employ people younger than 14, or the minimum age for completing
compulsory education in the country of manufacture, whichever is higher.
3. Harassment and Abuse:Suppliers shall treat every employee with respect and dignity, and shall not
subject any employee to physical, sexual, psychological, or verbal harassment or abuse.
4. Nondiscrimination:Suppliers shall not subject any person to discrimination in employment (including
hiring, salary, benefits, advancement, discipline, termination, or retirement) on the basis of gender, race,
religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, nationality, political opinion, or social or ethnic origin.
5. Health and Safety:Suppliers shall comply with applicable environmental laws and regulations and
provide a safe and healthy working environment to prevent accidents and injury to health occurring
within or arising out of the course of work, or as a result of the operation of employer facilities.
6. Freedom of Association and Collective Bargaining:Suppliers shall recognize and respect the right
of employees to freedom of association and collective bargaining.
7. Wages and Benefits:Suppliers shall pay employees at least the minimum wage required by local law,
or the prevailing industry wage if no minimum wage law applies, and shall provide legally mandated
8. Hours of Work:Employees should not be required to work more than 60 hours a week except in
extraordinary business circumstances. Employees should be granted at least one day off in every
9. Overtime Compensation:In addition to their compensation for regular hours of work, suppliers shall
compensate employees for overtime hours at the applicable premium rate in their country. In countries
that have not established premium overtime rates, suppliers shall not pay employees less than their
regular hourly rate for overtime hours.
Monitoring and Compliance
To ensure compliance with our Code, Staples shall have the right to monitor factories producing Staples®
brand products through audits by third parties and visits by Staples personnel. We seek relationships with
suppliers that are committed to manufacturing Staples® brand products under fair and safe labor conditions
and sound environmental practices. If we determine that a particular factory does not comply with our Code,
we typically strive to work with the supplier to develop and implement an appropriate corrective action plan.
Nevertheless, depending upon the circumstances, Staples may elect to end its relationship with a supplier
that produces Staples® brand products at any time for failing to adhere to our Code.
* Staples® brand products are products, including all labeling and packaging, which are marked with a brand name belonging to Staples or one of its
affiliates or subsidiaries.